Preventive Maintenance Safety Program
At Overhead Door Company of Chicago, we will develop a Planned Maintenance Program that is designed to meet your needs and help you get optimum use of your equipment. The right amount of Planned Maintenance, not too much and not too little, will save you money by reducing production downtime, costly accidents and emergency repairs.
Utilizing Overhead Door’s field-proven Planned Maintenance system will result in a consistent reduction in overall equipment maintenance costs. Overhead Door of Chicago has the industry experience and expertise to determine the optimum maintenance frequency based on your maintenance history and specific manufacturer recommendations.
An Overhead Door Preventive Maintenance Program can help you…
- Avoid costly accidents and downtime due to lack of proper maintenance.
- Catch wear items before they become breakdown problems.
- Extend the lifetime of capital equipment.
- Reduce your overhead on special lubricants, tools and parts which Overhead Door Company of Chicago supplies.
- Maintain a record of your equipment maintenance to ensure OSHA/NFPA compliance.
- Reduce service calls and in-house maintenance costs by performing adjustments and minor maintenance during Preventive Maintenance visits.
- Reduce long-term maintenance costs by correcting small problems before they grow into costly repairs.
- Cut New Door Openings
- Spring Replacement
- Garage Door Opener Repair
- Loading Dock Design
- Expert Repairs by Factory Trained Technicians
- Annual Fire Door Drop Tests by Certified Technicians
- Customized Preventive Maintenance Safety Programs
- 24 Hour Service
- Turn-Key Installations
- Door Automation
- Certified Welding
- Certified Load Testing
- Parts for All Makes and Models
- Industrial/Commercial Concrete Installations and Repairs
- Dock and Door pre AIB / SQF Audit Inspections & Repairs